Monday, September 8, 2008

Email-Formal & Informal

Formal & Informal email

EMAIL 1 – FORMAL

With reference to your request for tigers
Dear Mr. Tiger:

Thanks you for your email received 12 February where you wanted to get one female white tigers from us. Please accept my apologies for late answer.
Regarding your request, I’ve been discussed several times until this morning. I regret to advise you that I will not be able to give you the animals which you wanted, Recently many animals at the zoo have serious health problems, therefore, any animals can not be sent to outside of the zoo until those problems are solved.
However, I will hold your request and discuss it in the near future. I would be glad if you could send me a copy of studbooks of your white tigers? I can assure you that your studbooks would be helpful for this agenda.
Once again, I wish you and your organization prosperity!

Sincerely yours,

EMAIL 2 – Informal
RE: your email requesting for laptop computer.

Thank you for your email of 12 February where you asked for borrowing my laptop computer for your English homework.
I’m sorry for the late answer. As you may know, I need a laptop computer for my presentation at School. So, I can’t make it on Friday. But, I promise, I will ask my sister to lend it to you tomorrow.
If you still need it, please could you let me know more detailed specifications on computer? And don’t forget to give me inform of time you will pick up.
Once again, sorry for about this.
See you tomorrow.

Take care

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have great patience, wisdom and consistency.
Sample Formal Email