Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Presentation-montly test

Introduction skills and decribing a graph

Greetings
- Good afternoon, Ladies and gentle men, Thanks for being here today
- Welcome to standard electronics. It's a pleasure to be with you today
- Hello every one, Thanks for coming
Name position
- Let me just start by introducing myself. My name is Bos Kim, manager of ...
- I know i've met some of you. I'm in charge of the human resource department
- As Some of you already know I'm responsible for human resource department.
Title/subject
- The title of today's presentation is
- I'd like to talk to you today about ...
- I'm going to inform you about...
Purpose/objective
- we are here today to decide...
- the purpose of my presentation is to give you the background to..
- This talk will at as a springboard for discussion
Length
- The presentation will take 10 minutes
- I plan to be brief. About 20m
- I will speak for about 20 m.
Outline
- My presentation will be divided into 3 part. First, second, third, finally,
- the subject can be looked at under the following heading; first
- we can break this area down into the following fields:
Questions
- If you have any questions, please feel free to interrupt
- If you have any questions, please hold them until the end.
- I'd be glad to answer any questions at the end of my talk
Link to start
- OK. let's start with the first point which is
- All right. we can begin by looking at
- Now let's move to(go on to)

* Describing a graph
- Ok. Let's take a look at the line graph.
- This is a graph which shows the figures of total sales in this year. from 2002 to - There was a slight increase/ decrease in 2004
- Between 2003-100, there was a significant fall in the share price
- the price was at it hight level in 1995


No comments: