Monday, April 14, 2008

Narrative composition

I want to tell about a person who has influenced my idea and my education. He is my supervising professor at the university in Korea.

He was born in 1960 as the youngest boy in his family. His parents were old enough to raise him. When he talked about his parents it look like he wanted to have youger one. This is the only thing I've heard about his boy's life.
I met him when I was in Ph.D course at the graduate school in Seoul. At that time, he just came back to Korea from Canada where he got a doctors degree. In those days first I met him, he was an post doctorial course at the same universities. But one year later, he became a professor and my supervising professor.
During my Ph.d years with him, he would give me a lots of courgement and advice for my future. By then, I was in hard time through my life I've ever had.
There is one thing that I never forget. He said if you meet three people who influenced your life, then you can make your life successful.
Still now, whenever i have to make a decision I ask him to give his opinion.

In retrospect, I've already met one person who influenced my idea. It means that I can be able to have successful life as i want.
Today, I am going to think about other people who influence my life.

No comments: